Thursday, March 4, 2010

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Been a rough couple of days, however - it's clear to me now that I need an attitude adjustment. Big time.

I've been unnecessarily negative and find myself in Complaint Mode a lot. I got annoyed over Skype-ing with Chris and how our schedules really don't overlap. I got mad at traffic, my car, the price of everything. I took my stress out on a salty bag of chips yesterday, then felt like crap....hmmm, I wonder why!!

My clean eating book came yesterday. I think it's a step in the right direction. I have a lot to live for when I really think about it. I am relativeluy healthy right now. People near and dear to me are not as lucky, whether it!s cancer or just a lack of taking care of themselves.

I have neglected my body for way too long, and while I know I'm doing better, I need to try harder all around: yes, a better diet, but a better attitude has to come with it. I'm tired of trashing my body and my outlook. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment