Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 3

I haven't been feeling well at all, so I took the day off yesterday.

It wasn’t a good day mentally, either, which I think makes it more important than ever that I stick to this blog.

This is hard, and I know I’ve said that already. And that;s why I really need to push forward. Some accomplishments I wanted to share:

- I’m traveling this month! A road trip to Boston with my mom and sister has been set in motion. I could not be more thrilled to go. I’ve always loved traveling: driving, staying in hotels, taking in a city’s sights. We tend to cut the touristy part short each visit, so I hope there’ll be a little adventure this time!

- I did three miles in 30:08. Eight seconds away from this month’s goal. Huzzah!

- Foodisms. Tonight, I’m going to try out my teapot (it confuses the hell out of me). I’ve also been toying with creating BBQ sauce. For what purpose, I don’t really know. But cooking is certainly in the cards.

Until next time…

1 comment:

  1. I don't think yesterday was a good mental day for anyone. Well for you and me at least. I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing though. We all need some mental/emotional cleansing once in a while.

    ReplyDelete