Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weekend Re-cap

Things are finally beginning to pick up again at the magazine, which is why I haven’t really posted.

So, it looks like the worst of February might be over (well, OK, there’s ten days of the month left, but if I can suffer through the first 18, and get snow dumped on my twice in the process, I think I’ll be OK).

Anyway, might I just say for now, that, yes, its OK to be a grown-up at Medieval Times:



My two best friends. They’re probably going to give me ell about this. I will likely get phonecalls about “misrepresentation on the internet” or something. It’s out of love, ladies, I promise.

Also, there are only about 5 weeks left until the Fisherman’s 5K! I need to stop running in my comfort zone – generally, I don’t break 3 miles in 30 minutes. Ten-minute miles are a good start, but I know I can do better. So, in honor of Lent and the “clean slate” it brings, I’m focusing harder on improving my mile time this week and next. By the way, has anyone “given up” anything for Lent?

Travel news! I leave for Boston soon! I’m sure my next post will be delightfully Beantown-inspired. For now, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment