Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed in

Well, all of my weekend plans, minus being able to go out briefly last night, are most obviously canceled. No post office. No Medieval Times. Nothin'.

When I get bored, I tend to do two things: feel bad about having nothing to do and overeat. I know. My goal for today is to avoid both. I accept that today might not be terribly productive. I might even be a little lazy today...and I'm gonna like it, dammit ;)

And, I'll make good food choices. I have plenty of food to eat and cook so maybe I'll so that in a bit.

I did take a quick walk in the blizzard, shoveled out my walk and driveway (only to have most of it un-done in a matter of minutes. Here's what it's like in PPB:


That street was plowed at around 8 this morning...



I thought this was pretty.



Awwwww!

And lastly: the anchor is buried! I live in walking distance of a great place called Captain Ed's. The restaurant has this huge anchor outside, and, well, look !



Stay warm and safe, everyone. I don't know about you, but I need summertime ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment