Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tres bien!

Well, most of you already know the good news: I booked my flight to Paris yesterday!

I honestly can’t believe it was that easy. I always tell people the same thing in regard to travel: “When I had the time to do it, I didn’t have the money. Now that I make money, I don’t have the time.”

And, of course, there was the whole putting off the passport thing.

And suddenly, here I am: passport and flight booked? I really, really can’t wrap my head around it.

So! I’ll be flying out on the 26th and leaving May 3rd. Yes: I’ll turn 24 in Paris.

In classic “me” form, I blabbed to the whole freaking world when it happened. I think the best reaction wasn’t from Chris, but my mom, who called me at work in near tears. It was really adorable.

That’s enough blabbing about Paris. Sixty days to go. I promise these posts will start becoming more goal-oriented and less silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment