Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 4

Know what I hate?

The snow. The snow explicitly ruining weekend plans without actually giving me the OK to leave work early. I get to suffer on the panicked commute home AND suffer stuck inside tomorrow.

I hate being stuck, no matter who I’m with. The idea that I had no choice but to stay put freaks me out big time.

But come hell or high water, I am going to accomplish something this weekend – I’m completing my passport application. I’ll walk to the damn post office if need be.

I also want to look into this:



Chris sent me this today, with only this semi-vague explanation: “I was on a bridge in Paris today, and this fence is covered in padlocks.” I’m dying to know what it means and how it started – the fence itself doesn’t look remotely fancy, so I assume this isn’t some long-standing tradition.

Hmm. Well, if the snow ruins my life this Saturday, I can always do my taxes. And shovel, of course. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment